Incorporated in 1956, The Brick Township Chamber of Commerce originally consisted of a handful of members, a part-time secretary and a desk in a member’s office. We had 68 members in 1965.
Today we are over 400 members strong, and growing.
The Chamber is centrally located in the Civic Plaza on Chambers Bridge Road. Our offices are well-equipped with technology, thanks to many of our members. Our conference room is available for members on an as-requested basis. Our professional, full-time staff coordinates the programs and services of our very active coalition of business people.
The Brick Township Chamber of Commerce has a strong history of community involvement and has participated in fairs, parades and special events throughout the Township's history. The Chamber of Commerce organized the Township's Founders' Day celebration for several years and held an Antique Automobile Show annually to raise funds for scholarships.
The Brick Chamber's goal is to continually improve the business environment in Brick and the surrounding communities by supporting our members through opportunities and education. We aim to improve the quality of life for our members and for our local communities at large in the process.